Saturday, August 17, 2013

News On pin straight Advice


Some mornings I look in the mirror and feel like I look about a 100 years old.  I have learned that frowning at myself or analyzing every inch of my face in a magnified mirror does not make things better (only worse!), and a big smile always perks me up (at least temporarily).

  Even before I washed the conditioner out of my hair, I could tell the results were going to be exciting. The shampoo and conditioner worked together, making for a powerful team. I let my hair air dry and used a flat iron to touch up sections that were still a little too wavy for my tastes. But, without the great base Herbal Essences gave me, I would have spent much longer flat ironing my hair and I wouldn't have dreamed of not using a blow dryer and round brush to help straighten my locks.


 No matter how nice a product smells, or how clean it leaves your hair feeling, if your hair doesn't look great after styling it isn't very helpful. Of course, I was very curious to see if Herbal Essences Straight Pin Straight Shampoo and Conditioner would really leave my hair looking pin straight, so I set out to style my hair as I normally do. This entails using a root booster before styling, and a round brush and a blow dryer. As I blew my hair dry, I noticed right away that my hair felt very soft and smooth, and I wasn't fighting the constant 'curl back' from my hair's naturally curly texture. Not only that, but after styling my hair I thought it looked nicer than it does when I use a flat iron! Instead of looking flat to my head, like my hair does with the flat iron, it just looked smooth and silky straight with lots of volume. I was very pleased with the results.

  I read the information that came with the InStyler and decided to start using the lowest heat setting. My hair was totally dry. The aim was what it always is: straighten the doggone wavy mess. I carefully combed a section of hair with the wide-toothed detangler, then gingerly ran the rotating tool down that lock. It didn't pull, snag or tangle the hair. I was pretty shocked. I put the tool down (on a fireproof surface, of course) and examined the results. Pin straight. I mean, pin freaking' straight! I ran the In Styler through the rest of my hair, with a similar result. I didn't even bother to meticulously pre-comb each piece after awhile. For the first time in months, I wore my hair down, not tied up in a ponytail. I also liked that , because the barrel was round, I didn't get the "ridge" that a flat iron sometimes leaves where the edge of the plate meets the hair.

There are several hair issues that people go through, and a few of these can easily be treated at beauty salons or day spas. If you reside in San Jose, then you can find a lot of beauty shops that are ready to help you with your hair care requirements. For example, if you are tired of your hair, or if it has actually gotten too dry and damaged, you can go to a beauty salon and get a trim. Really good beauty shops have skilled hair stylists that know what cut or style suits your face and emphasizes your angles.


  Only Using the Pin Straight Conditioner    I tried Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Pin Straight conditioner with Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume shampoo when I wanted to wear my hair straight and it just felt too heavy. My hair was definitely pin straight that day, but it lacked that volume that Pantene Pro-V had promised. My hair just couldn't win with this combination, but the conditioner worked great when I used Head and Shoulders.



  While all of the other aspects of the Herbal Essences hair products are extremely important, the overall effectiveness must be provided to make an educated decision. After using the products for several mornings and tested it with a blow dryer, flat iron, curling iron, and air-dried styling, I must say that these products work well a variety of tools and styles. The Herbal Essences straightening products are made for just that - straightening. I feel that the products did a great job at leaving my hair straight and easy to manage. That's all I really need in a shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment