Sunday, August 4, 2013

Details Of Brain Food Described


 When I was a kid, my parents taught me fish was brain food. Unfortunately, I was mildly allergic to it. I wouldn't touch it for fear of the upcoming consequences, if you know what I mean. I'm still allergic to fish. Good thing we now know there are plenty of foods that make your kids smarter, even if they're allergic to fish. Why not learn how to get kids to eat them. Who Knows? With a few nutritional tricks up your sleeve, you could have a genius on your hands.




To be smart, be a wide reader, mingle with different people, and study hard. To lose weight, don’t fall for crash diets. Use your head to shed off those extra pounds. Exercise regularly and eat the right food. One supplement that can help is Phenocal - a safe and natural fat burner that will boost your metabolism, suppress your appetite, increase energy levels, and help you lose unwanted pounds. For more information, visit

 Nuts, especially almonds, are a great source of fats, vitamins (B, E, magnesium) and minerals and, apparently, excellent for the brain's grey matter. In layman's terms, grey matter is an essential component of the central nervous system, which helps in the routing of sensory and motor messages throughout the body. The main target of SPD is the nervous system, particularly the autonomic system. So get those children nutty about nuts (if there's no allergy, of course.)

I eat very little red meat, maybe once or twice a month; tend to consume plenty of fatty fish and'?turkey along with'?green/yellow/red & purple'?veggies trying to keep'?a higher alkaline than acid pH in my blood and body systems.'?The list of these foodstuffs that accomplish homeostasis is on my fridge in case I forget . . . ummmmh, need more brain food !

  Blueberry - the delicious, small blue fruit is native to North America though other closely related strains, like the bilberry, grow in other parts of the world. A 2007 study reported that blueberries and other similar fruits like cranberries may aid in fighting cognitive decline found in people who suffer from Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and other diseases associated with aging. [1] Like the avocado, blueberries have numerous other beneficial factors in fighting cholesterol, urinary tract infections, and heart disease.

I love reading and read voraciously, sometimes as many as 3 or 4 books a week. I never leave my house without the current book in hand. I also enjoy doing crossword puzzles and crypto quotes...so I try to keep my brain active doing those activities which also bring me much pleasure, but diet can also boost your brain activity, your memory cells and also shield your system against the onset of Alzheimer's'.


 Red berries, such as raspberries, cherries and strawberries have high quantities of polyphenols that helps in controlling the hormones in your brain. Eating more and more red berries, your hormones will be under control and you can curb your cravings for healthier food.

No comments:

Post a Comment