Thursday, August 1, 2013

Alkaline Diet



There is a link between alkaline diet and weight loss. The key here is balanced diet. The more you take in healthy food, the healthier you become. So if you want to be healthier, younger and energetic, you have to get into a great alkaline diet. There is this delicate balance in our body. The more we eat unhealthy, dead foods, the more you will upset the balance of your inner terrain. Unfortunately, Western diet is generally very acidic. This is where a great alkaline diet system comes in because it balances our body's inner structure.



When I turned 31 I saw myself falling ill for no immediate reason. I felt that I was always feeling sick and tired even with complete bed rest. I was feeling aches and pains in joints and muscles. I felt depression and memory loss. I also felt symptoms from major illnesses that I never had. Naturally, I checked with my doctor. He told me that I have to change my lifestyle and lose some weight if I want to be healthy again. He told me that I was feeling the effects of premature aging, and only a balanced diet can help me get back on track.


Is flossing really necessary? It seems that nearly every oral care professional I have studied insists that flossing is essential. I suppose for those who are stuck on the modern American diet (MAD) flossing may indeed be essential! One unnatural behavior often requires another to counteract it! However, as long as one follows all the guidelines on this page and other diet sections of this website I see no reason to floss. After over 50 years of not flossing my teeth I have never had any serious problems between my gums and teeth -- except when I did try to floss them for a few weeks! I never received any benefit from flossing whatsoever -- only cut or sore gums and the shoving of rotten food residue even further down between the gums and teeth so that my gums would flare up severely the next day. Flossing seemed a tremendous waste of time and effort and boy did it hurt whenever I accidentally drove that razor thin, sharp strand of cotton right through one of my gums!

After nine months on a heavily supplemented (mainly vegetarian) regimen using at least 6500 IU vitamin D and 6 grams of dolomite daily, and even with no butter oil(!), I am still getting amazing results even better than expected: not only has decay stopped, normal tooth color (white enamel!) is returning in areas where there was at one time only decay.

 Use toothpastes containing only simple, healthy ingredients: After every meal, brush and soak teeth in a toothpaste containing CQ10, grapefruit seed extract, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), green tea, and calcium powder. "Periodicity" by "Nature's Answer" contains most of the above ingredients. This one and similar brands of toothpaste should be available in any health food store. However, avoid those products which contain fluoride which is a highly controversial substance. Fluoride only temporarily hardens enamel yet makes it even more susceptible to tooth decay later on and can be very toxic/fatal in large doses. Carefully brushing teeth, gums (and maybe tongue as well) after every meal is extremely important because brushing is essential for oral hygiene, brushing helps keep breath fresh, brushing prevents the build-up of unsightly stains, brushing helps to keep saliva more alkaline, and brushing removes particles of food that would otherwise quickly leave damaging acidic residue on teeth.

I quit all of my unhealthy habits like smoking and drinking. Smoking can lead to lung cancer among other lung related illnesses. Drinking can lead to liver cancer and other diseases, like high blood pressure. Just imagine the health benefits that you will get when you quit these habits. As for me, I felt better and healthier in just a week.




No comments:

Post a Comment