Saturday, August 17, 2013

Advice For Dry or Damaged Hair - The Basics



Do you have dry or damaged hair? Well I did and you will never believe what I did that helped my ease some of the pain I had with that ordeal. One day I was sitting in my bathtub and I had just given my newborn son a bath. I decided since I had a few minutes to myself that I would wash and condition my hair. I was half asleep and falling closer to it then away. With all the rushing and hustle of having a new baby I haven't had time to take care of myself or my hair and it was feeling it bad. The ends of my hair Looked like I had just tied them to something and then ripped them off. It was horrible.


 On day 5 I tried putting baby lotion in my hair and letting it sit over night. The next morning I washed my hair with the baby body wash and then conditioned. WOW! My hair was so soft. So the next time you want a quick fix for dry or damaged hair go grab a bottle of Johnson's baby body wash, Johnson's baby lotion(the pink kind) and a good conditioner. Give it a few days and see what you think. Johnson wash isn't just for baby anymore! Dint worry about smelling like a baby because the conditioner takes care of that for you. I also found that if you take just a quarter size amount of the lotion after the shower and put it in your hair it helps with frizz. Add more or less depending on your hair length. May hair is mid-lower back length.

Organic shampoo is made without the use of harmful chemicals normally found in shampoo. While some think that the use of organic products has little benefits, using items such as organic shampoos could lower your risk of developing certain health problems. Cancer, cataracts, and improper eye development in children are all problems associated with the chemicals normally found in shampoo. There is an organic shampoo on the market for everyone. Beautiful, shiny, and healthy hair do not have to be sacrificed when organic products are chosen for a beauty regimen.

  Aussie Moist Conditioner for dry, damaged hair claims to give dry hair a long quenching drink that will make it silky and irresistible. It's made with Australian guava fruit, and it claims to provide dry, damaged hair with a moisture infusion. Aussie Moist Conditioner is also pH balanced, it is said to be gentle on permed and color-treated hair, and the label claims it can be used on a daily basis.

  4. Don't brush your hair. Okay, don't go overboard brushing your hair. There was a time when it was thought that brushing your hair a certain amount of times daily would make it healthier. Instead, it was determined that, for certain types of hair, brushing it can break it if it's already fragile to begin with. And your hair is even more fragile when it's wet so never brush your hair when it's wet. Use a wide tooth comb to get out any tangles. If you must use a brush, buy the best brush that you can afford. Get advice from your hairdresser on which brush would work best for your hair and scalp type.

Individuals with dry or damaged hair may be skeptical to try organic shampoos. They believe that the chemicals in their regular moisturizing shampoo is the only way to keep their hair healthy. The truth is there are many moisturizing organic shampoo options for dry or damaged hair. Dr.Hauschka created Apricot & Sea Buck thorn Shampoo for dry and damaged hair. This organic shampoo uses apricot kernel oil and sallow thorn pulp oil to moisturize locks and make hair shine. Essential tangerine and orange oils add an incredible scent to this organic product.


  As I reached over to grab the shampoo I was under the showers spray. I dumped some in my hand. I put it in my hair and I started to lather it up. It felt wrong, my hair was soft. So I looked down at the bottle that I had just set down, it was Johnson's Baby Body Wash. Ha! My hair felt so soft when I rinsed it that I decided to go with it. I continued on with my soothing conditioner and finished up my shower. As my hair dried I thought it would go back feeling dry and cracked. Nope! It was still soft and smooth. As each day went by I decided to try something different. For a few days I tried it with different conditioners. I found that the better the conditioner the better the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment